Thursday, December 18, 2014

This week.....

I have been busy crochet hats.
I didn't just do one or two.
No way!
I knocked out FOUR!

 
 
I made this one using this pattern.
This was my first time making this one.
I always get nervouse when I try a new pattern.
I crochet tight and usually have to adjust the pattern.
Not this time!!
Her pattern was spot on.
I might just make one for myself.










I made this cutie with this pattern.
I absoluletly love the patterns over at Repeat Crafter Me.
She has a ton to choose from.
(I highly recommended checking out her blog)
All of the patterns include multiple sizes and great pictures.
Oh and I almost forgot they are FREE!!!!!
(I love free stuff, don't you?)
I honestly thought it would be time consuming.
I can't tell you how excited I was when I finish in one day.






I didn't use a pattern on this one.
I based it off one I made using this pattern.
I love how it turned out.
It has already received high praise from my youngest.
I think she might of been hinting that she wanted one.
I'll make hers right after I finish mine.













 And
one more minion!
This one makes my total minion count at 17.








What have you been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment