Monday, December 15, 2014

Hats, Hats and More Hats

I decided after this post I need to share a few of the hats I have made. Some of the hats I followed a pattern, some I just made off an image I saw.
 
All of the hats I love!!
 
I have made hats for my girls, myself, my family, my friends and people I haven't even know.
I have made hats for both the young and the not so young.

I can not even tell you how excited I get when I see someone wearing a hat I have made.
 
With the exception of the owl hat (pattern here), I made these hats just by looking at different pictures.
 
 
The zebra and giraffe pattern can be found here.  The other two I  went off a picture.
 
These hats I did use a pattern, sadly I can't find them. I apologize for not give credit where it is deserved.
I will update this post when I locate the information.
 
This is only a sampling of all the hats. It's hard for me to pick a favorite.
For others I believe it is the minion hat.
I have made at least fifteen.
 
What about you do, you have a favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment