Friday, December 12, 2014

An Olfa Hat

About two years ago I finally managed to teach myself to crochet. Since than I have made dish clothes, scarfs, stuffies, slippers and hats.....A LOT OF HATS!
 
I love making hats! They work up quick, are inexpensive to make (compared to buying one), keep the receipent warm and look cute on!
 
Every year I make my girls at least one new hat. When I saw this Olfa hat on Pinterest by Hopeful Honey, I knew I had to make it for my youngest.
 
My Olfa
Last year on my birthday, I kept both girls home from school (doesn't everyone do this). We had a great day together. We finished the day at the movies watching you guessed it......Frozen!
I have to say this was by far my favorite Disney movie. I loved that the story line was centered around two sisters.  
 
 
I think she likes it!
  The pattern was super easy to follow and adjust (pattern is written for 4-10 year) to fit other sizes. Since the first one I have made one for toddler. Next up is an adult size. 
 
 
I have found a few other hat patterns over at Hopeful Honey that I am going to attempt.  I think this one is going to be next.
 
What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment