Thursday, January 1, 2015

DIY goals for 2015

Happy New Year!!!!!!
 
I can't believe it is already
2015!
 
I am not one to make resolutions.
I do however make goals.
I figured that I will take today
to share my DIY goals for 2015
and
once a month I will let you know how I am doing.
I am hoping this will help my stay on track.
 
 
2015 is going to be the year for a new table.
I borrowed this picture from Shanty 2 Chic
Plans can be found here


Plus the bench.... 
Plans are here
I am also going to refinish all the old chairs I have been collecting to go with the table.

 
 
I am going to master wood burning.
When I do, I am going to attempt to do something like this. 
I think this will be a great way to keep some of my girls artwork.
I borrowed this picture from bumble bree blog.
You can find the how to here

I am going find more projects that use a router.

Any suggestions???

I am going to adopt a
CRAFT WITH WHAT I HAVE MONTH.
This means I can not purchase any new supplies.
Anything I make must use stuff I already have. 
 
I am thinking February,
after all it is the shortest one!


I am going to
finish at least one unfinished project started around the house.
I attempted this goal in 2014.
I must admit I did not do very well with it.
I know that 2015 is going to be different!


Did you make any resolutions or goals this year???
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment