Monday, January 5, 2015

A few things in the works.....

Even with the holidays and the girls on winter break.
I still found managed to start some projects.
Unfortunately, I didn't find the time to finished.
 
Remaking a Christmas gift that got broken
I love the holidays and love having my girls home even more.
But to be honest I am glad things are back to normal.
I require structure and organization.
Without those, I am not a fun person to be around.
 
Working on a project I came up with on my own
For me unfinished projects are like finger nails on the chalkboard.
I am hoping that by finishing even one or two,
I can walk by my workbench or craft room
without tensing up.
 
Becoming reaquinted with an old friend
I really need to get at least one of these done soon!
 
Finally building something for myself
 
 
Do you have any unfinished projects right now??

No comments:

Post a Comment