Sunday, January 24, 2016

You can make it too!

A while back I spotted an easel in Michael's flyer. I knew my girls would love it. So I snap a picture with my phone and added it to my DIY inspiration album (doesn't everyone have one on their phone).
 
See it in back there??
A couple weeks ago I was looking through the album for inspiration of my next project and decided it was time to finally make them (see that, the album works).


The great part about this is I wrote up plans over at Build Something. If you would like to make your own or just see how I did you should stop by. This is a great online community for builders. You can find free plans and get some support from others. You don't have to join but I recommend you do (it's free).

If you do make one please post a picture and tag #sawitmadeit. I would love to see your version!


No comments:

Post a Comment