Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Build Something!

As someone who is newish to sharing my projects on social media I was super excited when I saw this ....

Photo credit Build Something
My projects were featured on Build Something's Instagram account yesterday and Facebook today!!!!

This is a HUGE deal for ME!!!!

I love building and creating and to have such an awesome online community share my work
just about knocked me off my feet!!!!!

The pictures on the left are free plans that you can find on Build Something.
The pictures on the right are my take on them.

The workbench is made by Brad the creative force behind Fix This Build That.
Brad's plans are just awesome! So easy to follow!!!
I was able to build the workbench in a weekend.
Which is a good thing because my youngest has requested one of her own.
Luckily, the plans are easily adaptable.
Because I am going to need to make it a few inches taller for her.

The tool box is made by Jen the creative force behind The House of Wood.
I made the tool box after seeing Jen's photo on Build Something.
I honestly did not use her plans.
However, I did look them over just now and they seem super easy to follow!

If you haven't heard of Build Something, it is this AWESOME online community of builders.
You can share your plans, find FREE plans, share your projects and get help from others.
Plus a really cool bonus, when you share your first set of plans on the site you get a free shirt!!!!

This shirt is SERIOUSLY soft!!!!
And I can say without a doubt, it really helps me to
Build Something!


No comments:

Post a Comment