Wednesday, March 2, 2016

One more toy truck.....

Remember this post about having to build my youngest a truck of her own?? Well, the other day I happened to be in my one of my favorite local salvage shop's when I spotted a toy truck. I liked the truck, I did not like the price ($60....no thanks). I asked the owner if I could take a picture of it, knowing that I could make my own version a WHOLE lot cheaper.


Ready to see what a $60 toy truck looks like???? Here you go.....



When I got home I dug through my scrap pieces and built this.......
A rainbow trailer at my youngest request



Now I know I changed the design a bit but that's called creative freedom. I love the addition of the hitch for the trailer. I am also pretty excited about the washer rims. Ready for the cost??? This only cost me 11 cents to build. I say that's a steal!!!


The best thing is my daughter loves it and plays with everyday. The only problem is now she wants to keep both trucks. I guess I will be making another one very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment