Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2016 is going to be a year of building

With only a few days left in 2015, my to-build list for 2016 is getting very long.


The first build is going to be not one but two of these DIY Kids Workbench by Fix This Build That. One is for my nephew who turns 3 in February. The second is for my youngest. My hope is that she will leave my workbench and tools alone. Not sure if it will work but any excuse to build is a good excuse!

I also have a book shelf, a couple table top easels, a washer/dryer pedestals, a raised dog storage/food tray and a few other things.


One of those other things being a new cat tower. If you remember from this post, I built a cat tower for our cat back at the end of 2013. With the addition of another cat the tower no longer looks like this....
I still can't believe I built this with no plans


But actually like this....



I am not complaining, mind you. Thanks to that tower, our furniture has been spared! I will share the progress of the new one, so stay tuned.


What do you have planned for 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment